Don’t mistake simple for stupid. Our education is powered by the world leader in functional exercise, the Gray institute. Guided by the principles of AFS, our task driven system of functional exercise utilizes a logic that is easy to learn, and even easier to apply.
Begin by learning the concepts of:
- The functional exercise spectrum
- The functional sphere
- The 10 observational essentials for exercise
These concepts are the foundation for creating variability within your functional exercise programming and are easily systematized on the p9 platform.
Next, discover the R3 programming model:
- Restore – bring back normalized motion
- Reinforce- lock in new motion to create strong patterns
- React- buffer patterns to improve safety
Lastly, have fun workshopping all the possibilities for functional exercise with an inherently powerful logic, driven by afs but fueled by your own creativity.